Thursday, December 16, 2010

208. NHS Art Students....THANKS!

Thanks to all of you who so enthusiastically participated in creating a lock or key today!  It was so much fun for me.  I especially loved seeing you all pick out the elements that you chose for your pieces, as well as the creative process involved in putting it all together.  I'll attach the locks and keys to the fence tomorrow, photograph them then.   I am hoping to get all the photos and verse logged in to the master spreadsheet tomorrow (a slow and painful process, but completely necessary), then posted online by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.  Keep checking back, and PLEASE, once they are posted, leave comments, thoughts and reactions to your classmates creations.  Remember, it's all anonymous!

Thanks for having me in your class today!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment