Wednesday, December 8, 2010

202. Attention: NHS Art Students

Hi NHS Students,
I am so excited that we are going to be working on this project together next week!

As you look through the blog and are planning what you will be doing with your locks and keys, also think about items you may want to add to your own project next week:  photos, charms, poems, jewelry, or really, any kind of keepsake.  The more personal items that you add the more it's "YOU"!  I will provide the basics: locks, keys, cards/tags to write on, permanent markers, paper clips, etc.  You bring your creativity and energy!
Everything hung on the fence is FABULOUS, and please take your time looking through the blog.  I've noted a few post #'s here that show a wide variety of ideas:

169
161
146
100
86
56

Let me know if you have any questions I can answer before I see you next week by emailing me at: denisegirardin@me.com

TTFN,
Denise

* Close up of a portion of the LAKP fence:


No comments:

Post a Comment