Tuesday, March 15, 2011

396. Locks and Keys - Taking Supplies On The ROAD!

I've been working with a number of the Town Of Natick's public service departments and am taking the Locks and Keys Project on the road!  Here is when I'll be hosting LAKP participation events and where
Friday, March 18th - Natick Recreation Department St. Patrick's Day Dance
Tuesday, April 19th - Kennedy Senior Center arTs ProGRam
Saturday, May 21st - Natick Recreation Department Mother/Son Challenge
Wednesday, June 1st - Morse Institute Library - Creative Connections
I also have a LAKP "kit" pick up and drop off location at The Danforth Museum (I drop off new kits and pick up completed kits once a week) 123 Union Avenue, Framingham, Ma.
And, of course, I have mucho grande supplies at my studio at 3 Adams Street, Natick, MA.  I have supplies both inside and outside, so even if you come when I'm not there, you can participate!

After all of these events, I'll be bringing the completed pieces back to the fence, hanging and photographing them, then posting to the blog as usual. 

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO BRING LAKP
TO YOUR EVENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment